2693 S Perry Ln,
Clarkston, WA 99403
- 2,113 sqft
Est. Value* : $469,500
- 2,113 sqft
2693 S Perry Ln is a single family home in Clarkston, WA. This home was built in 1993 and includes 2,113 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $469,500. Frequently asked questions about 2693 S Perry Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2693 S Perry Ln is located in a community that is home to 19,558 residents, which has increased by 22.9% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2693 S Perry Ln has a median household income of $36,919 and spends about $35,292 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2693 S Perry Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2693 S Perry Ln include Charles Francis Adams High School, Highland Elementary, and Lincoln Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 2693 S Perry Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2693 S Perry Ln is about 20.3 degrees in January and 66.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2693 S Perry Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1514 Hillcrest Way,
$240,000 For Sale
1203 20th Avenue,
$189,000 For Sale
1832 13th Street,
$169,000 For Sale
830 18th Ave.,
$347,900 For Sale
1741 Ridgeview Dr.,
$365,900 For Sale
3106 Clemans Road,
$634,900 For Sale
3439 Syringa Drive,
$282,000 For Sale
1971 Rivercrest Dr,
$685,000 For Sale
1304 10th St.,
$230,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charles Francis Adams High School||9-12||832||40||20.8||2.32 mi|
|Highland Elementary||K-6||324||18.9||17||1.84 mi|
|Lincoln Middle School||7-8||413||21||19.6||1.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.