26919 NE Bjur Rd,
Ridgefield, WA 98642
- 3 Beds
- 1,947 sqft
Est. Value* : $509,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,947 sqft
26919 NE Bjur Rd is a single family home in Ridgefield, WA. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,947 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. In 8/14/2019, this property sold for $390,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $509,500. Frequently asked questions about 26919 NE Bjur Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26919 NE Bjur Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,121 residents, which has increased by 34.5% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26919 NE Bjur Rd has a median household income of $59,645 and spends about $48,407 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26919 NE Bjur Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26919 NE Bjur Rd include Ridgefield High School, Union Ridge Elementary, and View Ridge Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 26919 NE Bjur Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26919 NE Bjur Rd is about 36.5 degrees in January and 68.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26919 NE Bjur Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
33119 NE 24th,
$764,900 For Sale
552 E 5th,
$425,000 For Sale
21602 NW 11TH AVE,
$625,000 For Sale
605 NW 30th,
$298,500 For Sale
10800 NE WILDE RD,
$450,000 For Sale
2614 NW 11TH ST,
$384,900 For Sale
159 N 44th Place,
$310,000 For Sale
159 N 44TH PL,
$310,000 For Sale
4227 N Ridgefield Woods,
$495,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ridgefield High School||9-12||824||30.6||26.8||4.35 mi|
|Union Ridge Elementary||K-4||837||42.2||19.7||5.39 mi|
|View Ridge Middle School||7-8||426||18.4||23||5.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5.75|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.