29729 Foote Rd,
Bay Village, OH 44140
- 3 Beds
- 1,434 sqft
Est. Value* : $221,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,434 sqft
29729 Foote Rd is a single family home in Bay Village, OH. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,434 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,400. Frequently asked questions about 29729 Foote Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 29729 Foote Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,291 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 29729 Foote Rd has a median household income of $85,516 and spends about $61,930 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 29729 Foote Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 29729 Foote Rd include Bay High School, Bay Middle School, and Normandy Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 76.8% of the residents near 29729 Foote Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 29729 Foote Rd is about 27.0 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 29729 Foote Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
30909 Huntington Woods Pkwy,
$589,900 For Sale
1682 Bradley Rd.,
$419,900 For Sale
980 Cahoon Road,
$220,000 For Sale
31800 Lake Road,
$974,900 For Sale
26521 Osborn Rd.,
$199,900 For Sale
v/l (2) Lear Rd,
$64,500 For Sale
v/l (1) Lear Rd,
$62,500 For Sale
26211 Lake Rd.,
$149,900 For Sale
30912 Pinehurst Dr,
$475,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bay High School||9-12||837||52||16||0.4 mi|
|Bay Middle School||5-8||775||51.5||15||1.3 mi|
|Normandy Elementary School||K-2||533||28.8||18.4||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.