Off Market

1905 Bienville St,
Austin, TX 78727

  • 1,217 sqft

Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $252,400

  • 1,217 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


1905 Bienville St is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1982 and includes two bathrooms and 1,217 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $252,400. Frequently asked questions about 1905 Bienville St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1905 Bienville St is located in a community that is home to 20,245 residents, which has increased by 27.4% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.03%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1905 Bienville St has a median household income of $67,805 and spends about $52,847 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1905 Bienville St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1905 Bienville St include John B Connally High School, Parmer Lane Elementary, and Westview Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 1905 Bienville St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1905 Bienville St is about 47.5 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1905 Bienville St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today:
7am - 8pm CST

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Nearby Homes For Sale

Tax History

2018 $4,108 $0 $0 $176,419
2017 $3,758 $0 $0 $160,381
2016 $3,840 $0 $0 $145,801
2015 $3,598 $0 $0 $136,622
2014 $3,117 $0 $0 $124,202

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
John B Connally High School 9-12
Parmer Lane Elementary PK-5
Westview Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today:
7am - 8pm CST