12593 N 72nd Pl,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- 8,221 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
12593 N 72nd Pl is a single family home in Scottsdale, AZ. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bathrooms and 8,221 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 12593 N 72nd Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12593 N 72nd Pl is located in a community that is home to 24,130 residents, which has increased by 58.7% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12593 N 72nd Pl has a median household income of $125,265 and spends about $81,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12593 N 72nd Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12593 N 72nd Pl include Desert Shadows Middle School, Horizon High School, and Roadrunner School. The state average SAT score is 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 12593 N 72nd Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12593 N 72nd Pl is about 44.6 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12593 N 72nd Pl resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7447 E Windrose Drive,
$817,500 House For Sale
11525 N 72nd Way,
$650,000 House For Sale
8157 E Sunnyside Drive,
$975,000 House For Sale
11445 N 66TH ST,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
8314 East Sharon Drive,
$1,799,900 House For Sale
6602 E Desert Cove AVE,
$2,300,000 House For Sale
10040 N 78TH PL,
$1,429,000 House For Sale
10025 N 78TH PL,
$1,579,000 House For Sale
13050 N 64TH ST,
$699,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Desert Shadows Middle School||6-8||937||38||24.6||2.02 mi|
|Horizon High School||7-12||2,134||85.6||24.9||2.83 mi|
|Roadrunner School||PK-12||177||17||10.4||4.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.