136 Sisson St,
Pawtucket, RI 02860
- 6 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
Est. Value* : $231,800
- 6 Beds
136 Sisson St is a duplex in Pawtucket, RI. This home was built in 1900 and includes six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,132 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $231,800. Frequently asked questions about 136 Sisson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 136 Sisson St is located in a community that is home to 43,746 residents, which has decreased by -6.9% since 2000. 61.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 136 Sisson St has a median household income of $42,021 and spends about $38,250 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 136 Sisson St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (456 for Math and 464 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 136 Sisson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 136 Sisson St is about 39.8 degrees in January and 78.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 136 Sisson St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
82 JEFFERSON AVE,
$199,999 House For Sale
14 Garden Street,
$205,000 House For Sale
10 CHANDLER AVE,
$129,900 House For Sale
48 THOMAS AVE,
$259,900 House For Sale
12 Manning Street,
$225,000 House For Sale
4 SPENCER STREET,
$268,000 House For Sale
57 Wilcox Avenue,
$550,000 House For Sale
312 Cowden Street,
$205,000 House For Sale
13 Ogden Street,
$549,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.