12322 Baham Rd,
Covington, LA 70433
- 1,442 sqft
Est. Value* : $173,200
12322 Baham Rd is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home was built in 2006 and includes 1,442 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $173,200. Frequently asked questions about 12322 Baham Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12322 Baham Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12322 Baham Rd has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12322 Baham Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12322 Baham Rd include Covington High School, and Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 12322 Baham Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12322 Baham Rd is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12322 Baham Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
349 BEEBALM Circle,
$285,000 House For Sale
183 S Verona Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
72685 S. Jenkins Rd.,
$215,000 House For Sale
3045 LOST LAKE Lane,
$266,150 House For Sale
1361 AUDUBON PKWY,
$290,090 House For Sale
1361 AUDUBON PKWY Lane,
$290,090 House For Sale
1428 AUDUBON Parkway,
$250,875 House For Sale
1348 AUDUBON Parkway,
$294,500 House For Sale
1336 AUDUBON PKWY,
$290,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Covington High School||9-12||1,552||78.1||19.8||4.03 mi|
|Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School||3-6||1,254||56.9||22||3.99 mi|
|Madisonville Elementary School||PK-2||1,059||58||18.2||4.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.