18929 Wandering Vine Cv,
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- 4 Beds
- 3,345 sqft
Est. Value* : $328,900
- 4 Beds
18929 Wandering Vine Cv is a single family home in Pflugerville, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,345 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $328,900. Frequently asked questions about 18929 Wandering Vine Cv and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18929 Wandering Vine Cv is located in a community that is home to 21,027 residents, which has increased by 53.6% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18929 Wandering Vine Cv has a median household income of $62,627 and spends about $50,050 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18929 Wandering Vine Cv is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18929 Wandering Vine Cv include Hendrickson High School, Kelly Lane Middle, and Murchison Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 18929 Wandering Vine Cv have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18929 Wandering Vine Cv is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18929 Wandering Vine Cv resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
19116 Luedtke LN,
$339,900 House For Sale
2513 Dunes Dr,
$260,000 House For Sale
17320 Silent Harbor Loop,
$405,000 House For Sale
19912 Crane Creek LOOP,
$380,000 House For Sale
19312 Abigail Way,
$403,500 House For Sale
4201 Dutchman DR,
$355,950 House For Sale
4229 Dutchman DR,
$345,405 House For Sale
4236 Dutchman DR,
$403,450 House For Sale
19716 Shinning Isle Run,
$292,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hendrickson High School||9-12||3,258||187||17.4||0.59 mi|
|Kelly Lane Middle||6-8||1,205||71.1||16.9||0.4 mi|
|Murchison Elementary||PK-5||787||51.7||15.2||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.