Off Market

17811 SW 143rd Ct,

Miami, FL 33177
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,169 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $291,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,169 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1997

Description

17811 SW 143rd Ct is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,169 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/3/2016, this property sold for $263,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $291,600. Frequently asked questions about 17811 SW 143rd Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 17811 SW 143rd Ct is located in a community that is home to 33,255 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17811 SW 143rd Ct has a median household income of $55,271 and spends about $45,927 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17811 SW 143rd Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 17811 SW 143rd Ct include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 17811 SW 143rd Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17811 SW 143rd Ct is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17811 SW 143rd Ct resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,169
Year Built
1997
Latitude
25.6
Longitude
-80.42
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
11/3/2016 $263,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,698 $0 $0 $177,648
2016 $1,649 $0 $0 $104,903
2015 $1,675 $0 $0 $104,174
2014 $1,695 $0 $0 $103,348
2013 $1,659 $0 $0 $101,821

Local Info

Population
33,255
Median Family Income
$55,271
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
32.2
Households with Children
78.3%
Unemployment Rate
4.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Instructional Center System Wide   PK-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!