615 NE 55th Ter,
Miami, FL 33137
- 3 Beds
- 1,857 sqft
Est. Value* : $782,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,857 sqft
615 NE 55th Ter is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,857 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $782,600. Frequently asked questions about 615 NE 55th Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 615 NE 55th Ter is located in a community that is home to 23,593 residents, which has increased by 14.8% since 2000. 57.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 615 NE 55th Ter has a median household income of $39,655 and spends about $36,624 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 615 NE 55th Ter is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 615 NE 55th Ter include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Horace Mann Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 615 NE 55th Ter have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 615 NE 55th Ter is about 62.8 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 615 NE 55th Ter resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5811 N BAYSHORE DR,
$11,950,000 House For Sale
5901 N Bayshore Dr,
$8,990,000 House For Sale
695 NE 59th St,
$1,899,000 House For Sale
641 NE 57th St,
$1,050,000 House For Sale
161 611 NE 58Th St,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
5978 NE 6th Ct,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
590 NE 59th St,
$3,100,000 House For Sale
560 NE 59 ST,
$3,695,000 House For Sale
5600 NE 6th Ave,
$3,399,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||2.84 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||18.78 mi|
|Horace Mann Middle School||6-8||644||33||19.5||2.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.