215 Jones St,
Winside, NE 68790
- 3 Beds
- 1,395 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,395 sqft
215 Jones St is a single family home in Winside, NE. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,395 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Jones St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Jones St is located in a community that is home to 731 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Jones St has a median household income of $26,065 and spends about $28,960 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Jones St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Jones St include Winside Elementary School, and Winside High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.3% of the residents near 215 Jones St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Jones St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Jones St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
56749 842 Rd,
$328,900 For Sale
820 Main Street,
$204,000 For Sale
109 Market Pl,
$145,000 For Sale
306 Windsor Dr,
$139,000 For Sale
105 Kimberly Way,
$144,900 For Sale
1303 10th Street,
$210,000 For Sale
$120,000 For Sale
1223 E Sycamore,
$219,900 For Sale
405 E Klug Ave,
$174,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Winside Elementary School||PK-6||122||12.2||9.9||0.12 mi|
|Winside High School||7-12||91||11.3||7.9||0.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.