215 5th St,
Alexandria, NE 68303
- 2 Beds
- 1,216 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,216 sqft
215 5th St is a single family home in Alexandria, NE. This home was built in 1875 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,216 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 5th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 5th St is located in a community that is home to 389 residents, which has decreased by -0.5% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 5th St has a median household income of $30,237 and spends about $31,435 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 5th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 5th St include Meridian Elementary School, and Meridian High School.
- How’s the job market? About 73.3% of the residents near 215 5th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 5th St is about 22.1 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 5th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1006 23rd Street,
$89,500 For Sale
2716 O Street,
$32,800 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
$89,000 For Sale
4 Prairie Ln,
$63,500 For Sale
112 Washington Street,
$59,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Meridian Elementary School||PK-6||112||10.6||10.5||5.97 mi|
|Meridian High School||7-12||124||11.2||11||5.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.