10026 Tarklin View Dr,
Lillian, AL 36549
- 4 Beds
- 3,329 sqft
Est. Value* : $677,800
- 4 Beds
10026 Tarklin View Dr is a single family home in Lillian, AL. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 3,329 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. In 9/7/2018, this property sold for $362,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $677,800. Frequently asked questions about 10026 Tarklin View Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10026 Tarklin View Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,655 residents, which has increased by 43.2% since 2000. 81.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (21%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (16.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10026 Tarklin View Dr has a median household income of $50,320 and spends about $43,188 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10026 Tarklin View Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 10026 Tarklin View Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10026 Tarklin View Dr is about 50.1 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10026 Tarklin View Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10150 Palao Drive,
$1,290,000 House For Sale
3 Lyttleton Loop,
$301,440 House For Sale
10600 Mahogany Terrace,
$544,900 House For Sale
441 Buena Vista Way,
$159,900 House For Sale
60 Buena Vista Drive,
$155,000 House For Sale
9175 County Road 99,
$595,000 House For Sale
1954 Rosinton Dr,
$189,500 House For Sale
9612 Perdido Vista Dr,
$989,000 House For Sale
8338 Juniper St,
$949,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.