1850 Hidden Hls,
Rockwall, TX 75087
- 3,080 sqft
Est. Value* : $311,500
1850 Hidden Hls is a single family home in Rockwall, TX. This home was built in 1985 and includes 3,080 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $311,500. Frequently asked questions about 1850 Hidden Hls and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1850 Hidden Hls is located in a community that is home to 16,397 residents, which has increased by 26% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1850 Hidden Hls has a median household income of $77,282 and spends about $57,457 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1850 Hidden Hls is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1850 Hidden Hls include J W Williams Middle, Nebbie Williams Elementary, and Rockwall High School. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 66.4% of the residents near 1850 Hidden Hls have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1850 Hidden Hls is about 45.2 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1850 Hidden Hls resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2118 Lacebark LN,
$334,000 House For Sale
1945 Wind Hill RD,
$359,900 House For Sale
2040 Glencoe Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
1150 Islemere DR,
$304,999 House For Sale
803 Amherst DR,
$629,000 House For Sale
1320 Champions Dr,
$359,000 House For Sale
592 Miramar DR,
$334,900 House For Sale
7139 Harlan Drive,
$349,900 House For Sale
1630 Plummer Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|J W Williams Middle||7-8||819||42.6||19.2||0.94 mi|
|Nebbie Williams Elementary||PK-6||522||34||15.3||0.5 mi|
|Rockwall High School||9-12||2,490||141||17.6||3.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.