1109 Cedar Creek Rd,
Vanleer, TN 37181
- 2,190 sqft
Est. Value* : $249,500
- 2,190 sqft
1109 Cedar Creek Rd is a single family home in Vanleer, TN. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bathrooms and 2,190 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,500. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cedar Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cedar Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,048 residents, which has increased by 30.6% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cedar Creek Rd has a median household income of $38,822 and spends about $36,561 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cedar Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Cedar Creek Rd include Charlotte Middle School, Creek Wood High School, and New Directions Academy. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.8% of the residents near 1109 Cedar Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cedar Creek Rd is about 34.0 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cedar Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1040 Denny Road,
$199,900 For Sale
2411 Slayden-Marion Road,
$269,900 For Sale
3 Indian Creek Rd Road,
$329,900 For Sale
5455 Bales Rd,
$599,000 For Sale
1 Indian Creek Rd,
$299,900 For Sale
2 Indian Creek Rd,
$329,900 For Sale
413 Sylvis Rd,
$234,900 For Sale
615 Daisy Cir,
$359,900 For Sale
575 Daisy Cir Circle,
$345,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charlotte Middle School||6-8||417||26||16||6.85 mi|
|Creek Wood High School||9-12||978||52||18.8||10.53 mi|
|New Directions Academy||K-12||103||11||9.3||6.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.