302 E Highland Dr,
Marcus, IA 51035
Est. Value* : $132,700
302 E Highland Dr is a single family home in Marcus, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $132,700. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Highland Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Highland Dr is located in a community that is home to 1,792 residents, which has decreased by -12.3% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (9.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Highland Dr has a median household income of $36,073 and spends about $34,939 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Highland Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Highland Dr include MMCRU High School, and MMCRU Marcus Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 68.8% of the residents near 302 E Highland Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Highland Dr is about 20.0 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Highland Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
305 Lincoln St,
$135,000 House For Sale
320 Rutland St,
$129,500 House For Sale
318 N Main St,
$55,000 House For Sale
317 Barre St,
$110,000 House For Sale
301 Plymouth St NE,
$205,000 House For Sale
5614 Y Avenue,
$299,500 House For Sale
114 S Altona Street,
$37,080 House For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
317 E Main Street,
$117,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|MMCRU High School||9-12||160||13.4||11.8||0.15 mi|
|MMCRU Marcus Elementary||PK-4||189||12.1||15.5||0.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.