3060 Avenida Magoria,
Escondido, CA 92029
- 3 Beds
- 2,538 sqft
Est. Value* : $852,200
- 3 Beds
- 2,538 sqft
3060 Avenida Magoria is a single family home in Escondido, CA. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,538 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $852,200. Frequently asked questions about 3060 Avenida Magoria and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3060 Avenida Magoria is located in a community that is home to 21,014 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3060 Avenida Magoria has a median household income of $96,940 and spends about $67,661 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3060 Avenida Magoria is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3060 Avenida Magoria include Bear Valley Middle, and Bernardo Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (561 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 3060 Avenida Magoria have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3060 Avenida Magoria is about 43.5 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3060 Avenida Magoria resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3354 Bernardo Lane,
$650,000 House For Sale
3119 Quiet Hills Place,
$1,999,000 House For Sale
934 Park Drive,
$759,900 House For Sale
3046 El Ku Ave,
$775,000 House For Sale
3556 Via Loma Vista,
$998,000 House For Sale
1385 Stoneridge Circle,
$1,025,000 House For Sale
2211 Sunset Drive,
$629,000 House For Sale
1031 W 15Th Avenue,
$549,900 House For Sale
3429 Vista de la Cresta,
$1,548,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bear Valley Middle||6-8||1,079||53.6||20.1||1.35 mi|
|Quantum Academy||4-8||243||8||30.3||5.12 mi|
|Bernardo Elementary||K-5||550||25||22||0.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.