2220 Jackson Ave,
Ogden, UT 84401
- 3 Beds
- 988 sqft
Est. Value* : $130,000
- 3 Beds
- 988 sqft
2220 Jackson Ave is a single family home in Ogden, UT. This home was built in 1881 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 988 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $130,000. Frequently asked questions about 2220 Jackson Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2220 Jackson Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,370 residents, which has increased by 4.2% since 2000. 62.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2220 Jackson Ave has a median household income of $33,369 and spends about $33,220 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2220 Jackson Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 17.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2220 Jackson Ave include Mound Fort Junior High, Ogden High, and Taylor Canyon School.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 2220 Jackson Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2220 Jackson Ave is about 25.7 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2220 Jackson Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2335 Harrison Blvd,
$235,000 House For Sale
923 E 22nd St,
$270,000 House For Sale
985 25 St,
$400,000 House For Sale
2529 Eccles Ave,
$424,000 House For Sale
1543 S. Robins Cir.,
$299,000 House For Sale
2585 S Fowler Ave E,
$225,000 House For Sale
2526 S. Gramercy,
$250,000 House For Sale
2215 Madison Ave,
$115,000 House For Sale
2215 S Madison Ave E,
$209,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mound Fort Junior High||7-9||740||34.3||21.5||0.93 mi|
|Ogden High||10-12||1,239||57.7||21.4||1.18 mi|
|Taylor Canyon School||K-6||427||20||21.3||0.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.