224 N Oak St,
West Lafayette, OH 43845
- 3 Beds
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $70,280
- 3 Beds
224 N Oak St is a single family home in West Lafayette, OH. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, gas heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $70,280. Frequently asked questions about 224 N Oak St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 N Oak St is located in a community that is home to 4,298 residents, which has increased by 8.7% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 N Oak St has a median household income of $33,477 and spends about $33,389 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 N Oak St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 N Oak St include Ridgewood Elementary School, Ridgewood High School, and Ridgewood Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 224 N Oak St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 N Oak St is about 24.6 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 N Oak St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
112 W. Stewart Ave.,
$169,900 House For Sale
2170 Cambridge Rd.,
$169,900 House For Sale
1904 Melbourne Drive,
$149,900 House For Sale
1696 Evergreen Park Dr.,
$139,900 House For Sale
1660 Knob Hill Drive,
$419,444 House For Sale
303 N 15th Street,
$99,999 House For Sale
562 Cambridge Road,
$119,000 House For Sale
1853 Bayberry Lane,
$165,000 House For Sale
1264 Crescent Dr,
$120,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ridgewood Elementary School||PK-3||399||19.9||19.9||0.33 mi|
|Ridgewood High School||8-12||475||24.1||19.6||0.64 mi|
|Ridgewood Middle School||4-7||391||21.6||18||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.