14108 Kensington Oak Pl,
Largo, FL 33774
- 2,569 sqft
Est. Value* : $595,800
- 2,569 sqft
14108 Kensington Oak Pl is a single family home in Largo, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes four bathrooms and 2,569 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $595,800. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Kensington Oak Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Kensington Oak Pl is located in a community that is home to 19,486 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Kensington Oak Pl has a median household income of $50,489 and spends about $43,206 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Kensington Oak Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Kensington Oak Pl include Anona Elementary School, Largo High School, and Seminole Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 14108 Kensington Oak Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Kensington Oak Pl is about 58.1 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Kensington Oak Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14275 Siesta Road,
$11,900,000 For Sale
410 12th Ave,
$629,000 For Sale
14130 ROSEMARY 4306,
$112,000 For Sale
1509 Bayshore Boulevard,
$2,100,000 For Sale
109 12th Ave,
$399,900 For Sale
3971 South Circle,
$649,000 For Sale
13538 Croft Drive N,
$230,000 For Sale
1997 Church Creek Point,
$310,000 For Sale
430 Buttonwood Ln,
$1,175,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Anona Elementary School||PK-5||449||35||12.8||0.43 mi|
|Largo High School||9-12||1,705||82||20.7||3.62 mi|
|Seminole Middle School||6-8||1,226||64||19.1||2.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.