1410 Crevalle Ave,
Merritt Island, FL 32952
- 3 Beds
- 1,246 sqft
Est. Value* : $190,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,246 sqft
1410 Crevalle Ave is a single family home in Merritt Island, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,246 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $190,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Crevalle Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Crevalle Ave is located in a community that is home to 18,439 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Crevalle Ave has a median household income of $71,349 and spends about $54,334 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Crevalle Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Crevalle Ave include Audubon Elementary School, and Edgewood Junior/Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.7% of the residents near 1410 Crevalle Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Crevalle Ave is about 63.5 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Crevalle Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1608 Shore Drive,
$319,000 For Sale
1650 Central Avenue,
$336,900 For Sale
1960 Porpoise Street,
$370,000 For Sale
1325 Holt Drive,
$264,900 For Sale
1490 Girard Boulevard,
$425,000 For Sale
1540 Plum Avenue,
$199,000 For Sale
1725 Sandy Court,
$499,000 For Sale
1605 Anchor Lane,
$179,000 For Sale
1605 Glen Haven Drive SE,
$210,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Audubon Elementary School||PK-6||599||42||14.2||0.28 mi|
|Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies||K-6||409||28||14.6||6.06 mi|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.