14109 Bella Ln,
Orlando, FL 32832
- 5 Beds
- 4,309 sqft
Est. Value* : $663,100
- 5 Beds
- 4,309 sqft
14109 Bella Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2014 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,309 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/16/2014, this property sold for $845,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $663,100. Frequently asked questions about 14109 Bella Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 Bella Ln is located in a community that is home to 2,604 residents, which has increased by 18% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 Bella Ln has a median household income of $87,582 and spends about $63,635 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 Bella Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 Bella Ln include Lake Nona High, Lake Nona Middle, and Moss Park Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 14109 Bella Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 Bella Ln is about 62.8 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 Bella Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14133 Bella Lane,
$619,000 For Sale
14208 Bella Ln,
$625,000 For Sale
14309 Bella Lane,
$575,000 For Sale
14309 Bella Lane,
$525,000 For Sale
13912 HICKORY TREE CT, , FL,
$519,900 For Sale
14001 Mastwood Way,
$675,000 For Sale
13140 Moss Park Ridge Dr,
$293,999 For Sale
11738 Poetry Drive,
$437,272 For Sale
11374 Biography Way,
$359,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Nona High||9-12||2,739||123||22.2||4.58 mi|
|Lake Nona Middle||6-8||2,063||105||19.6||5.08 mi|
|Moss Park Elementary||PK-5||843||54||15.6||2.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.