144 Francis Ave,
Pawtucket, RI 02860
- 3 Beds
- 1,411 sqft
Est. Value* : $198,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,411 sqft
144 Francis Ave is a single family home in Pawtucket, RI. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,411 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and steam heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $198,200. Frequently asked questions about 144 Francis Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 144 Francis Ave is located in a community that is home to 43,746 residents, which has decreased by -6.9% since 2000. 61.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 144 Francis Ave has a median household income of $42,021 and spends about $38,250 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 144 Francis Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 144 Francis Ave include Birchwood Middle School, Marieville School, and North Providence High. The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (456 for Math and 464 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 144 Francis Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 144 Francis Ave is about 39.8 degrees in January and 78.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 144 Francis Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
100 Varnum Avenue,
$349,000 House For Sale
10 CHANDLER AVE,
$129,900 House For Sale
48 THOMAS AVE,
$259,900 House For Sale
25 DUNBAR AVE,
$449,000 House For Sale
386 BRANCH AVENUE,
$319,900 House For Sale
130 VEAZIE STREET,
$205,000 House For Sale
82 JEFFERSON AVE,
$199,999 House For Sale
2 Chapel Ln,
$232,000 House For Sale
47 ZELLA STREET,
$245,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Birchwood Middle School||6-8||442||32.1||13.7||1.6 mi|
|Marieville School||K-5||247||19||12.9||0.45 mi|
|North Providence High||9-12||951||88.2||10.7||2.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.