1244 18th St NW,
Canton, OH 44703
- 3 Beds
- 1,562 sqft
Est. Value* : $26,980
- 3 Beds
1244 18th St NW is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1921 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,562 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $26,980. Frequently asked questions about 1244 18th St NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1244 18th St NW is located in a community that is home to 11,561 residents, which has decreased by -2.2% since 2000. 59.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1244 18th St NW has a median household income of $30,498 and spends about $31,577 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1244 18th St NW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 23.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1244 18th St NW include Canton Arts Academy @ Summit, Canton City Digital Academy, and Canton Early College Academy at Crenshaw. The average SAT score for this area is about 854 (460 for Math and 394 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 1244 18th St NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1244 18th St NW is about 22.8 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1244 18th St NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 House For Sale
2241 University Ave Northwest,
$250,000 House For Sale
907 Bellflower Ave Northwest,
$145,000 House For Sale
410 38th St NW,
$174,900 House For Sale
1483 Shiloh Run Southeast,
$439,900 House For Sale
$389,900 House For Sale
4942 9th Street NW,
$250,000 House For Sale
1457 Glennview St Northeast,
$159,900 House For Sale
n/a Buttonshoe Ave,
$39,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canton Arts Academy @ Summit||K-8||297||24.6||12||0.94 mi|
|Canton City Digital Academy||9-12||74||4||18.5||2.41 mi|
|Canton Early College Academy at Crenshaw||6-8||266||21||12.6||2.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.