12705 Magnolia Mound Trl,
Austin, TX 78727
- 1,297 sqft
Est. Value* : $266,100
- 1,297 sqft
12705 Magnolia Mound Trl is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bathrooms and 1,297 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $266,100. Frequently asked questions about 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl is located in a community that is home to 20,245 residents, which has increased by 27.4% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl has a median household income of $67,805 and spends about $52,847 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl include Canyon Vista Middle, Jollyville Elementary, and Westwood High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl is about 47.5 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12705 Magnolia Mound Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6321 Avery Island Ave,
$390,000 House For Sale
13003 Sinton LN,
$375,000 House For Sale
6611 Corpus Christi DR,
$465,000 House For Sale
13108 New Boston BND,
$479,500 House For Sale
6305 Crowley TRL,
$425,000 House For Sale
13105 Green River TRL,
$355,000 House For Sale
7006 S Sioux TRL,
$398,900 House For Sale
5947 Kevin Kelly PL,
$300,000 House For Sale
12810 Heinemann DR,
$364,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canyon Vista Middle||6-8||1,369||88.7||15.4||2.21 mi|
|Jollyville Elementary||PK-5||455||33.4||13.5||0.3 mi|
|Westwood High School||9-12||2,678||170.2||15.7||3.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.