11616 SW 34th Ln,
Miami, FL 33165
- 3 Beds
- 2,016 sqft
Est. Value* : $400,800
- 3 Beds
11616 SW 34th Ln is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,016 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 5/10/2018, this property sold for $393,600. Today, the estimated home value is around $400,800. Frequently asked questions about 11616 SW 34th Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11616 SW 34th Ln is located in a community that is home to 56,764 residents, which has increased by 6.5% since 2000. 83.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11616 SW 34th Ln has a median household income of $59,209 and spends about $48,091 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11616 SW 34th Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 30.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 34%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11616 SW 34th Ln include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 11616 SW 34th Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11616 SW 34th Ln is about 51.0 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 65.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11616 SW 34th Ln resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3160 SW 113th Ct,
$674,990 House For Sale
11350 SW 30th St,
$739,500 House For Sale
3051 SW 114th Ave,
$719,000 House For Sale
2704 SW 115th Ave,
$1,199,999 House For Sale
2525 SW 115th Ave,
$713,999 House For Sale
2630 SW 112th Ct,
$839,500 House For Sale
3107 SW 111th Ave,
$539,000 House For Sale
2831 SW 111th Ave,
$999,000 House For Sale
11774 SW 32nd St,
$450,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||12.31 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||2.93 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||8.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.