1108 Neelys Bend Rd,
Madison, TN 37115
- 2 Beds
- 1,620 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,700
- 2 Beds
- 1,620 sqft
1108 Neelys Bend Rd is a single family home in Madison, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,620 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,700. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Neelys Bend Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Neelys Bend Rd is located in a community that is home to 31,953 residents, which has increased by 3.4% since 2000. 63% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Neelys Bend Rd has a median household income of $39,921 and spends about $37,037 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Neelys Bend Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 36%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 26.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Neelys Bend Rd include Haynes Middle, and Hunters Lane High. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.0% of the residents near 1108 Neelys Bend Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Neelys Bend Rd is about 32.1 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Neelys Bend Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1816 Sea Oats Cv,
$229,900 For Sale
257 Warrior Rd,
$209,900 For Sale
103 Farris Ave,
$169,900 For Sale
323 Hillcrest Dr,
$318,000 For Sale
303 Bridgeway Ave,
$220,000 For Sale
112 Rayon Dr,
$254,900 For Sale
127 Scenic View Rd,
$219,900 For Sale
925 Denson Ave,
$198,000 For Sale
1329 Merritt St,
$119,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||6.56 mi|
|Hunters Lane High||9-12||1,510||76||19.8||4.58 mi|
|Middle College High||9-12||99||6||16.5||12.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.