1108 Silo Way,
Knoxville, TN 37923
- 2 Beds
- 1,060 sqft
Est. Value* : $142,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,060 sqft
1108 Silo Way is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,060 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/25/2017, this property sold for $133,914. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Silo Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Silo Way is located in a community that is home to 28,204 residents, which has increased by 18.6% since 2000. 64.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Silo Way has a median household income of $63,575 and spends about $50,500 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Silo Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Silo Way include Cedar Bluff Elementary, Cedar Bluff Middle School, and Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 71.2% of the residents near 1108 Silo Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Silo Way is about 35.2 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Silo Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1505 Rhododendron Court,
$160,000 For Sale
8303 Alexander Cavet Dr Drive,
$480,000 For Sale
8316 Corteland Drive,
$284,900 For Sale
820 Gulfwood Rd,
$240,000 For Sale
215 Whithorn Lane,
$369,900 For Sale
7509 Kerri Way,
$177,000 For Sale
7831 Train Station Way,
$231,900 For Sale
7806 Train Station Way,
$263,000 For Sale
7810 Train Station Way,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cedar Bluff Elementary||PK-5||1,229||80||15.3||1.56 mi|
|Cedar Bluff Middle School||6-8||598||38||15.7||1.56 mi|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||12.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.