1108 Nimbus Ln,
Murfreesboro, TN 37127
- 1,690 sqft
Est. Value* : $244,800
- 1,690 sqft
1108 Nimbus Ln is a single family home in Murfreesboro, TN. This home was built in 2008 and includes 1,690 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $244,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Nimbus Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Nimbus Ln is located in a community that is home to 7,701 residents, which has increased by 16.2% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Nimbus Ln has a median household income of $48,709 and spends about $42,249 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Nimbus Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Nimbus Ln include Buchanan Elementary, and Holloway High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1108 Nimbus Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Nimbus Ln is about 35.8 degrees in January and 78.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Nimbus Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
121 Cumulus Ct,
$299,900 For Sale
5053 Cedar Grove Rd,
$429,900 For Sale
9326 Manchester Pike,
$189,900 For Sale
3023 Cliffside Dr.,
$230,000 For Sale
2232 Rankin Dr,
$225,000 For Sale
2401 Auldridge Dr.,
$259,999 For Sale
2739 Cliffside Dr,
$224,900 For Sale
2738 Cliffside Dr,
$229,900 For Sale
2525 Auldridge Dr.,
$289,997 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buchanan Elementary||PK-5||544||37||14.7||1.26 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||244||13||18.7||6.86 mi|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||6.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.