1108 Reagan Valley Rd,
Tellico Plains, TN 37385
- 784 sqft
Est. Value* : $66,050
- 784 sqft
1108 Reagan Valley Rd is a single family home in Tellico Plains, TN. This home was built in 1996 and includes 784 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $66,050. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Reagan Valley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Reagan Valley Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,543 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Reagan Valley Rd has a median household income of $30,273 and spends about $31,455 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Reagan Valley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Reagan Valley Rd include Sweetwater High School, and Tellico Plains Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 1108 Reagan Valley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Reagan Valley Rd is about 35.0 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Reagan Valley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
127 Polly Mountain Rd,
$219,000 For Sale
108 Valley View,
$204,000 For Sale
222 Rafter Road Rd,
104 Charleston Pl,
$395,000 For Sale
137 Dogwood Lane,
$139,900 For Sale
1312 Rafter Rd Rd,
$106,900 For Sale
510 Old Cemetary Road,
$105,000 For Sale
514 Mcconkey St,
$109,900 For Sale
141 Community Drive,
$142,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sweetwater High School||9-12||605||39.5||15.3||15.24 mi|
|Tellico Plains High School||9-12||465||28.1||16.5||3.58 mi|
|Tellico Plains Elementary||PK-4||369||20||18.4||2.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.