1108 Whispering Pines Rd is a single family home in Unicoi, TN. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bathrooms and 2,240 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $290,100.
Frequently asked questions about 1108 Whispering Pines Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Whispering Pines Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,954 residents, which has increased by 12.2% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Whispering Pines Rd has a median household income of $47,130 and spends about $41,346 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Whispering Pines Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Whispering Pines Rd include Unicoi County High School, Unicoi County Middle School, and Unicoi Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1138 (574 for Math and 564 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 1108 Whispering Pines Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Whispering Pines Rd is about 35.6 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Whispering Pines Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.