5039 W 5th St,
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131
- 3 Beds
- 1,716 sqft
Est. Value* : $170,700
- 3 Beds
5039 W 5th St is a single family home in Brooklyn Heights, OH. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,716 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,700. Frequently asked questions about 5039 W 5th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5039 W 5th St is located in a community that is home to 19,258 residents, which has increased by 1% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5039 W 5th St has a median household income of $62,651 and spends about $50,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5039 W 5th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5039 W 5th St include Cuyahoga Hts Elementary School, Cuyahoga Hts High School, and Cuyahoga Hts Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1039 (527 for Math and 512 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 5039 W 5th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5039 W 5th St is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 52.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5039 W 5th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
51 W. Schaaf Rd.,
$179,900 House For Sale
523 Tuxedo Ave.,
$149,900 House For Sale
1112 Century Dr.,
$99,500 House For Sale
4679 Broadale Rd,
$164,700 House For Sale
4593 South Hills Drive,
$184,900 House For Sale
1119 Spring Rd,
$129,900 House For Sale
253 East Clearview Ave,
$189,900 House For Sale
2403 Russell Ave.,
$139,900 House For Sale
922 E Parkleigh Dr,
$215,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cuyahoga Hts Elementary School||PK-5||313||22.5||13.8||1.97 mi|
|Cuyahoga Hts High School||9-12||257||20.1||12.7||2 mi|
|Cuyahoga Hts Middle School||6-8||193||11.6||16.6||1.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.