597 Spreading Oak Ave,
Deltona, FL 32738
- 3 Beds
- 1,178 sqft
Est. Value* : $149,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,178 sqft
597 Spreading Oak Ave is a single family home in Deltona, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,178 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 5/28/2015, this property sold for $46,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $149,200. Frequently asked questions about 597 Spreading Oak Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 597 Spreading Oak Ave is located in a community that is home to 34,573 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 82.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 597 Spreading Oak Ave has a median household income of $49,008 and spends about $42,406 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 597 Spreading Oak Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 597 Spreading Oak Ave include Heritage Middle School, Pine Ridge High School, and Pride Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 597 Spreading Oak Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 597 Spreading Oak Ave is about 51.9 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 597 Spreading Oak Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3661 SUNDAY DRIVE,
$223,000 House For Sale
140 FORT SMITH BOULEVARD,
$170,000 House For Sale
3523 FERNANDA DRIVE,
$268,990 House For Sale
3541 FERNANDA DRIVE,
$309,231 House For Sale
3549 FERNANDA DRIVE,
$263,617 House For Sale
3522 FERNANDA DRIVE,
$272,990 House For Sale
3520 FERNANDA DRIVE,
$264,990 House For Sale
1028 WANDERER DRIVE,
$289,990 House For Sale
1027 WANDERER DRIVE,
$262,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Heritage Middle School||6-8||1,201||68||17.6||1.1 mi|
|Pine Ridge High School||9-12||1,699||96||17.6||0.48 mi|
|Pride Elementary School||PK-5||552||47||11.7||1.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.