Off Market

6011 Maywood Forest Dr,

Houston, TX 77088
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,800 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $161,500

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,800 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

6011 Maywood Forest Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,800 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $161,500. Frequently asked questions about 6011 Maywood Forest Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 6011 Maywood Forest Dr is located in a community that is home to 52,995 residents, which has increased by 16.5% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6011 Maywood Forest Dr has a median household income of $49,128 and spends about $42,238 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6011 Maywood Forest Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 6011 Maywood Forest Dr include Klein Forest High School, Klein Intermediate, and Nitsch Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (474 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 6011 Maywood Forest Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6011 Maywood Forest Dr is about 49.9 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6011 Maywood Forest Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,800
Year Built
1978
Latitude
29.89
Longitude
-95.48
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,245 $0 $0 $122,440
2016 $2,950 $0 $0 $104,115
2015 $2,686 $0 $0 $94,650
2014 $2,266 $0 $0 $86,964
2013 $2,753 $0 $0 $78,224

Local Info

Population
52,995
Median Family Income
$49,128
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.0%
Median Homeowner Age
32.1
Households with Children
75.3%
Unemployment Rate
5.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Klein Forest High School 9-12
Klein Intermediate   6-8
Nitsch Elementary   K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!