602 W Washington St,
Eufaula, AL 36027
- 897 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
602 W Washington St is a single family home in Eufaula, AL. This home was built in 1940 and includes 897 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 602 W Washington St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 602 W Washington St is located in a community that is home to 17,320 residents, which has decreased by -8.5% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 602 W Washington St has a median household income of $39,123 and spends about $36,601 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 602 W Washington St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 602 W Washington St include Eufaula Elementary School, and Eufaula High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 602 W Washington St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 602 W Washington St is about 48.4 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 602 W Washington St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
512 Eufaula Ave N,
$214,900 House For Sale
001 Sunset Blvd.,
$399,500 House For Sale
002 Serenity Street,
$369,500 House For Sale
95 Memory Lane,
$214,500 House For Sale
113 Memory Lane,
$239,500 House For Sale
435 Marilyn Drive,
$274,000 House For Sale
1264 Lake Front Drive,
$479,000 House For Sale
0 Lake Front Dr.,
$155,000 House For Sale
517 E Lime Springs Rd,
$229,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eufaula Elementary School||3-5||573||27||21.2||0.51 mi|
|Eufaula Primary School||PK-2||727||40||18.1||0.59 mi|
|Eufaula High School||9-12||759||53.2||14.2||2.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.