188 Edwards Rd,
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- 1,464 sqft
Est. Value* : $409,900
188 Edwards Rd is a single family home in Parsippany, NJ. This home was built in 1940 and includes 1,464 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/10/2014, this property sold for $200,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $409,900. Frequently asked questions about 188 Edwards Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 188 Edwards Rd is located in a community that is home to 29,122 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 188 Edwards Rd has a median household income of $79,852 and spends about $59,241 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 188 Edwards Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 188 Edwards Rd include Central Middle School, Parsippany High School, and Rockaway Meadow Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1076 (557 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 68.7% of the residents near 188 Edwards Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 188 Edwards Rd is about 28.2 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 188 Edwards Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9 Lisa Place,
$589,900 House For Sale
3 HADDONFIELD DR,
$405,900 House For Sale
140 Lake Shore Drive,
$469,800 House For Sale
270 N BEVERWYCK RD,
$599,999 House For Sale
1 Jagged Rock Rd,
$559,000 House For Sale
38 Hilldale Rd,
$485,700 House For Sale
12 Maplewood Dr,
$569,000 House For Sale
82 HORSENECK RD,
$985,000 House For Sale
1 Montgomery Avenue,
$689,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Middle School||6-8||773||85.1||9||1.73 mi|
|Parsippany High School||9-12||916||86.3||10.6||1.14 mi|
|Rockaway Meadow Elementary School||K-5||245||24.8||9.8||0.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.