164 Grove St,
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Est. Value* : $349,900
164 Grove St is a single family home in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $349,900. Frequently asked questions about 164 Grove St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 164 Grove St is located in a community that is home to 21,828 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 164 Grove St has a median household income of $83,004 and spends about $61,138 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 164 Grove St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 164 Grove St include Boyle Road Elementary School, Comsewogue High School, and John F Kennedy Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (510 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 164 Grove St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 164 Grove St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 164 Grove St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7 Donald Street,
$369,999 House For Sale
218 Norwood Avenue,
$499,000 House For Sale
43 Jefferson Boulevard,
$454,900 House For Sale
118 Howard St,
$449,000 House For Sale
43 Charm City Drive,
$399,000 House For Sale
43 Charm City Drive,
$349,000 House For Sale
167 Howard Street,
$384,900 House For Sale
22 John Street,
$344,000 House For Sale
95 Lincoln Avenue,
$249,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyle Road Elementary School||3-5||378||19.9||18.9||1.56 mi|
|Comsewogue High School||9-12||1,245||68.5||18.1||1.5 mi|
|John F Kennedy Middle School||6-10||839||48.5||17.2||0.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.