302 Kelling St,
Renwick, IA 50577
- 1,204 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
302 Kelling St is a single family home in Renwick, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes 1,204 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 Kelling St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Kelling St is located in a community that is home to 564 residents, which has decreased by -8% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Kelling St has a median household income of $37,904 and spends about $35,965 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Kelling St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Kelling St include Clyde D Mease Elementary School, Humboldt High School, and Humboldt Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.6% of the residents near 302 Kelling St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Kelling St is about 18.7 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Kelling St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
202 Wayne St,
$24,900 House For Sale
316 S 15th Street,
$79,900 House For Sale
1121 Walnut Street,
$89,000 House For Sale
203 Lake Street,
$119,900 House For Sale
2920 Hwy 69,
$239,510 House For Sale
2631 Wright Ave,
$279,900 House For Sale
225 Oak St Street,
$47,900 House For Sale
1055 200th St,
$525,000 House For Sale
1055 200th St,
$775,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clyde D Mease Elementary School||PK-K||157||7.7||20.3||13.71 mi|
|Humboldt High School||9-12||474||30.7||15.4||15.04 mi|
|Humboldt Middle School||5-8||456||29.5||15.4||15.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.