302 E Marion St,
Monroe, IA 50170
- 4 Beds
- 1,416 sqft
Est. Value* : $140,200
- 4 Beds
302 E Marion St is a single family home in Monroe, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,416 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $140,200. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Marion St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Marion St is located in a community that is home to 2,182 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Marion St has a median household income of $43,865 and spends about $39,500 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Marion St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Marion St include Monroe Elementary School, PCM High School, and PCM Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 59.2% of the residents near 302 E Marion St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Marion St is about 15.1 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Marion St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
108 Dawn Avenue,
$275,000 House For Sale
312 Hickory Lane,
$385,000 House For Sale
Lot 119 Amsterdam Drive,
$34,900 House For Sale
LOT 117 Amsterdam Drive,
$29,950 House For Sale
123 Amsterdam Drive,
$298,500 House For Sale
122 Holland Drive,
$329,000 House For Sale
632 195th Avenue,
$410,000 House For Sale
8 Thunder Ridge Road,
$45,000 House For Sale
410 N 6th Avenue E,
$137,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Monroe Elementary School||PK-5||282||19.8||14.1||0.34 mi|
|PCM High School||9-12||330||22.7||14.5||0.48 mi|
|PCM Middle School||6-8||230||19.4||11.8||8.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.