21019 Hidden Bridle Ct,
Houston, TX 77073
- 4 Beds
- 2,629 sqft
Est. Value* : $173,200
- 4 Beds
21019 Hidden Bridle Ct is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,629 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $173,200. Frequently asked questions about 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct is located in a community that is home to 17,063 residents, which has increased by 29.7% since 2000. 59.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct has a median household income of $49,272 and spends about $42,391 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct include Andy Dekaney High School, and Bammel Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1039 (526 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.6% of the residents near 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct is about 51.8 degrees in January and 83.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21019 Hidden Bridle Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
19630 Kingston Green Lane,
$175,000 House For Sale
603 Ashlen Drive,
$202,500 House For Sale
2834 Thorne Creek Lane,
$225,000 House For Sale
16242 Summer Wind Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
17935 Wild Oak Drive,
$183,000 House For Sale
2703 Dovewood Ln,
$194,500 House For Sale
22902 Summer Pine Ln,
$167,900 House For Sale
23519 Maple Vista Lane,
$210,000 House For Sale
24103 Alivia Court,
$168,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Andy Dekaney High School||9-12||2,650||138.6||19.1||1.35 mi|
|Carl Wunsche Senior High School||9-12||866||101.1||8.5||5.58 mi|
|Bammel Middle||6-8||1,303||63.7||20.4||2.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.