Off Market

1001 6th St NE,

Jacksonville, AL 36265
  • 2,083 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $82,750

  • 2,083 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1965

Description

1001 6th St NE is a single family home in Jacksonville, AL. This home was built in 1965 and includes one bathrooms and 2,083 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,750. Frequently asked questions about 1001 6th St NE and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1001 6th St NE is located in a community that is home to 18,447 residents, which has decreased by -12% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.85%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1001 6th St NE has a median household income of $40,526 and spends about $37,405 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1001 6th St NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1001 6th St NE include Jacksonville High School, and Kitty Stone Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 1001 6th St NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1001 6th St NE is about 39.5 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1001 6th St NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
2,083
Year Built
1965
Latitude
33.82
Longitude
-85.75
Cooling
YES
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
18,447
Median Family Income
$40,526
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.6%
Median Homeowner Age
29.7
Households with Children
66.8%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Jacksonville High School 7-12
Kitty Stone Elementary School PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.