1004 E University Dr,
Auburn, AL 36830
- 1,485 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1004 E University Dr is a single family home in Auburn, AL. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bathrooms and 1,485 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1004 E University Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 E University Dr is located in a community that is home to 25,115 residents, which has increased by 12% since 2000. 49% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (19.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 E University Dr has a median household income of $42,814 and spends about $38,567 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 E University Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 1004 E University Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 E University Dr is about 48.3 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 E University Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1324 Azalea Dr,
$274,900 House For Sale
529 JASMINE Lane,
$275,000 House For Sale
1591 Newman Dr,
$209,900 House For Sale
1254 Sunnyslope Court,
$314,900 House For Sale
2091 Wrights Mill Road,
$589,000 House For Sale
413 JACK HAMPTON Drive,
$180,000 House For Sale
827 CHEYENNE Avenue,
$179,900 House For Sale
686 VICKERSTAFF Street,
$79,900 House For Sale
2714 Mimms Lane,
$399,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.