2777 Bowman Rd is a single family home in Emmett, ID. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,630 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $450,500.
Frequently asked questions about 2777 Bowman Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2777 Bowman Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,595 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2777 Bowman Rd has a median household income of $38,473 and spends about $36,182 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2777 Bowman Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2777 Bowman Rd include Emmett High School, Emmett Middle School, and Shadow Butte Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 66.6% of the residents near 2777 Bowman Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2777 Bowman Rd is about 17.8 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 15.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2777 Bowman Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.