2930 Nordman Ave,
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- 2 Beds
- 1,046 sqft
Est. Value* : $140,900
- 2 Beds
2930 Nordman Ave is a single family home in New Smyrna Beach, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,046 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 6/26/2017, this property sold for $100,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $140,900. Frequently asked questions about 2930 Nordman Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2930 Nordman Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,158 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2930 Nordman Ave has a median household income of $43,405 and spends about $38,898 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2930 Nordman Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2930 Nordman Ave include Chisholm Elementary School, New Smyrna Beach High School, and New Smyrna Beach Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 2930 Nordman Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2930 Nordman Ave is about 50.0 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2930 Nordman Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4845 S Peninsula Drive,
$319,000 House For Sale
4787 S Atlantic Ave,
$3,000,000 House For Sale
343 Sweet Bay Avenue,
$264,900 House For Sale
40 Fairway Circle,
$249,000 House For Sale
342 Sagewood Dr,
$199,900 House For Sale
137 Old Carriage Rd,
$1,300,000 House For Sale
646 N. Riverside Drive,
$650,000 House For Sale
1703 Enterprise Avenue,
$285,000 House For Sale
532 N Riverside Drive,
$1,850,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chisholm Elementary School||PK-5||390||33||11.8||3.19 mi|
|New Smyrna Beach High School||9-12||1,876||104||18||4.94 mi|
|New Smyrna Beach Middle School||6-8||1,170||75||15.6||5.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.