26928 State Route 525,
Coupeville, WA 98239
- 2 Beds
- 1,020 sqft
Est. Value* : $244,700
- 2 Beds
- 1,020 sqft
26928 State Route 525 is a single family home in Coupeville, WA. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,020 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $244,700. Frequently asked questions about 26928 State Route 525 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26928 State Route 525 is located in a community that is home to 5,827 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26928 State Route 525 has a median household income of $50,340 and spends about $43,182 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26928 State Route 525 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26928 State Route 525 include Coupeville Elementary School, Coupeville High School, and Coupeville Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1034 (510 for Math and 524 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 26928 State Route 525 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26928 State Route 525 is about 34.8 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26928 State Route 525 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$149,500 For Sale
2174 Iverness Way,
$390,000 For Sale
Lot 4 Ellwood Dr,
$150,000 For Sale
Lot 2 Ellwood Dr,
$140,000 For Sale
Lot 1 Ellwood Dr,
$140,000 For Sale
3410 Smugglers Cove Road,
$1,079,000 For Sale
3563 Shell St,
$300,000 For Sale
3711 Oceanside Dr,
$565,000 For Sale
3962 Smuggler's Cove Road,
$5,950,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coupeville Elementary School||PK-5||432||27||16||7.71 mi|
|Coupeville High School||9-12||305||16.1||18.9||7.38 mi|
|Coupeville Middle School||6-8||232||12.8||18.1||7.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.