386 South St,
Arlington, IA 50606
- 3 Beds
- 942 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
386 South St is a single family home in Arlington, IA. This home was built in 1890 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 942 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 386 South St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 386 South St is located in a community that is home to 1,128 residents, which has decreased by -10.1% since 2000. 70.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (10.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 South St has a median household income of $32,256 and spends about $32,662 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 South St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 South St include Starmont Elementary School, Starmont High School, and Starmont Middle School Community School District.
- How’s the job market? About 73.4% of the residents near 386 South St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 South St is about 14.0 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 South St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
204 N Madison Street,
$20,000 House For Sale
1109 N 3rd St,
$138,000 House For Sale
401 N Polk Street,
$70,000 House For Sale
310 Ely St,
$129,900 House For Sale
2682 Vine Avenue,
$399,000 House For Sale
145 6th Street,
$99,999 House For Sale
$35,000 House For Sale
102 South St,
$93,500 House For Sale
302 Endeavor Ave,
$225,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Starmont Elementary School||PK-5||305||22.5||13.5||4.07 mi|
|Starmont High School||9-12||180||21.3||8.4||3.95 mi|
|Starmont Middle School Community School District||6-8||135||1.2||107.1||3.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.