215 M Ave,
Kearney, NE 68847
- 1,682 sqft
Est. Value* : $284,900
- 1,682 sqft
215 M Ave is a single family home in Kearney, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes 1,682 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 5/1/2017, this property sold for $236,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $284,900. Frequently asked questions about 215 M Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 M Ave is located in a community that is home to 13,224 residents, which has increased by 10.9% since 2000. 64.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 M Ave has a median household income of $38,227 and spends about $36,062 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 M Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 M Ave include Bryant Elementary School, Kearney High School, and Sunrise Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 215 M Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 M Ave is about 24.9 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 M Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1202 C Avenue,
$95,000 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
1617 B Avenue,
$139,900 For Sale
1615 4th Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
1914 6th Avenue,
$147,900 For Sale
415 E 27th Street,
$174,900 For Sale
603 W 21st Street,
$219,000 For Sale
2803 L Avenue,
$194,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bryant Elementary School||PK-5||236||19.1||12.3||1.32 mi|
|Kearney High School||9-12||1,439||89.3||16.1||2.97 mi|
|Sunrise Middle School||6-8||590||39.9||14.7||3.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.