206 Race Ave,
Byesville, OH 43723
- 1,016 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,000
206 Race Ave is a single family home in Byesville, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 1,016 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,000. Frequently asked questions about 206 Race Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Race Ave is located in a community that is home to 5,312 residents, which has increased by 17.4% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Race Ave has a median household income of $28,583 and spends about $30,458 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Race Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Race Ave include Brook Intermediate School, and Meadowbrook High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 206 Race Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Race Ave is about 26.2 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Race Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
103 Jennifer Dr,
$124,900 House For Sale
61816 McKinley St,
$88,500 House For Sale
415 Woodlawn Ave.,
$14,900 House For Sale
61152 Patton Hollow Rd,
$139,999 House For Sale
1815 Creston Rd.,
$89,900 House For Sale
302 South 11th St,
$49,900 House For Sale
40323 Pleasant Rd,
$74,900 House For Sale
10150 Garfield St.,
$69,900 House For Sale
412 Clark St,
$49,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brook Intermediate School||3-5||343||23||14.9||1.56 mi|
|Byesville Elementary School||K-2||179||11.5||15.5||0.37 mi|
|Meadowbrook High School||9-12||452||31||14.5||1.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.