Off Market

16999 Via De Anza,

Fontana, CA 92337
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,765 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $481,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,765 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2000

Description

16999 Via De Anza is a single family home in Fontana, CA. This home was built in 2000 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,765 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $481,000. Frequently asked questions about 16999 Via De Anza and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 16999 Via De Anza is located in a community that is home to 23,534 residents, which has increased by 18.8% since 2000. 83.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.34%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16999 Via De Anza has a median household income of $76,059 and spends about $57,429 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16999 Via De Anza is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 16999 Via De Anza include Bloomington High, Ruth O. Harris Middle, and Sycamore Hills Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 911 (463 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 16999 Via De Anza have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16999 Via De Anza is about 51.1 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16999 Via De Anza resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,765
Year Built
2000
Latitude
34.05
Longitude
-117.43
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $5,225 $0 $0 $259,761
2017 $5,185 $0 $0 $254,668
2016 $5,185 $0 $0 $249,675
2014 $4,662 $0 $0 $241,107

Local Info

Population
23,534
Median Family Income
$76,059
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.4%
Median Homeowner Age
26.2
Households with Children
83.8%
Unemployment Rate
4.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bloomington High 9-12
Ruth O. Harris Middle 7-8
Sycamore Hills Elementary K-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.8
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!