107 Joseph St E is a single family home in Lapwai, ID. This home was built in 1975 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,070 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $104,100.
Frequently asked questions about 107 Joseph St E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 107 Joseph St E is located in a community that is home to 2,115 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 107 Joseph St E has a median household income of $34,250 and spends about $33,847 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 107 Joseph St E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 107 Joseph St E include Lapwai Elementary School, and Lapwai Middle/High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 107 Joseph St E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 13.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 107 Joseph St E is about 17.9 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 107 Joseph St E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.